Cabinet reshuffle at appropriate time: Soz
Jammu: Congress on Saturday said reshuffle of Omar Abdullah`s Cabinet would take place at an appropriate time and denied that the matter was discussed at the NC-Congress coordination committee meeting here.
"Reshuffle would take place at an appropriate time," Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) chief Saifuddin Soz told reporters here.
Soz was replying to questions about possible Cabinet reshuffle after Omar completed three years in office on January 5.
"Reshuffle will take place when it has to take place. This committee was not meant for the reshuffle. But we can give the suggestions when there is such a need," Soz, who is the chairman of the Coordination Committee, said.
People close to Chief Minister Omar Abdullah also ruled out any Cabinet reshuffle at the moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners