Captain among two armymen injured in accidental grenade blast
Jammu: Two Armymen, including a Captain, were injured in an accidental grenade blast during training in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A jawan lobbed a grenade which missed the intended target and blasted during firing practice of grenades at an Army training camp in Mendhar town of Poonch district last
evening, army official sources said.
Captain Atul Gokhale and Lance Naik DD Kadam of 27 Rashtriya Rifles sustained splinter injuries in the blast, they said.
The duo were admitted to the hospital and their condition was said to be out of danger, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams