Captain among two armymen injured in accidental grenade blast
Jammu: Two Armymen, including a Captain, were injured in an accidental grenade blast during training in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A jawan lobbed a grenade which missed the intended target and blasted during firing practice of grenades at an Army training camp in Mendhar town of Poonch district last
evening, army official sources said.
Captain Atul Gokhale and Lance Naik DD Kadam of 27 Rashtriya Rifles sustained splinter injuries in the blast, they said.
The duo were admitted to the hospital and their condition was said to be out of danger, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested