Case lodged against firm, govt officials for forgery
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police`s Crime Branch Tuesday booked a firm and officials of a government college in Jammu for alleged cheating and forgery in supply of surgical and medical equipments.
A case has been registered against the firm and government officials, for cheating and forgery thereby causing huge loss to the state exchequer, a CB spokesman said.
Investigation of the case is going on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter