Case lodged against firm, govt officials for forgery
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police`s Crime Branch Tuesday booked a firm and officials of a government college in Jammu for alleged cheating and forgery in supply of surgical and medical equipments.
A case has been registered against the firm and government officials, for cheating and forgery thereby causing huge loss to the state exchequer, a CB spokesman said.
Investigation of the case is going on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics