Case lodged against firm, govt officials for forgery
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police`s Crime Branch Tuesday booked a firm and officials of a government college in Jammu for alleged cheating and forgery in supply of surgical and medical equipments.
A case has been registered against the firm and government officials, for cheating and forgery thereby causing huge loss to the state exchequer, a CB spokesman said.
Investigation of the case is going on, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Brexit will put pressure on global growth: IMF deputy MD
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Help me, I want to live: 11-year-old boy appeals to PM Modi
- Just found! Huge stash of ancient Helium in Africa's rift valley
- Not Ravi Shastri, but this man was Anil Kumble's biggest challenger for coaching job