Case lodged against firm, govt officials for forgery
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police`s Crime Branch Tuesday booked a firm and officials of a government college in Jammu for alleged cheating and forgery in supply of surgical and medical equipments.
A case has been registered against the firm and government officials, for cheating and forgery thereby causing huge loss to the state exchequer, a CB spokesman said.
Investigation of the case is going on, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai