Centre approves 108 JNNURM projects in J&K
Srinagar: The Centre has approved 108 projects at a cumulative cost of Rs 1,312 crore under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewable Mission in Jammu and Kashmir.
"An amount of Rs 1,312 crore stands approved for 108 projects under JNNURM, while 6,131 dwelling units have been sanctioned under Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) in JK," an official spokesman said after a meeting chaired by deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand here yesterday.
The spokesman said work on 4,131 projects sanctioned under IHSDP has been taken up in Kashmir and Jammu divisions in the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?