Centre approves 108 JNNURM projects in J&K
Srinagar: The Centre has approved 108 projects at a cumulative cost of Rs 1,312 crore under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewable Mission in Jammu and Kashmir.
"An amount of Rs 1,312 crore stands approved for 108 projects under JNNURM, while 6,131 dwelling units have been sanctioned under Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) in JK," an official spokesman said after a meeting chaired by deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand here yesterday.
The spokesman said work on 4,131 projects sanctioned under IHSDP has been taken up in Kashmir and Jammu divisions in the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday