Centre approves 108 JNNURM projects in J&K
Srinagar: The Centre has approved 108 projects at a cumulative cost of Rs 1,312 crore under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewable Mission in Jammu and Kashmir.
"An amount of Rs 1,312 crore stands approved for 108 projects under JNNURM, while 6,131 dwelling units have been sanctioned under Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) in JK," an official spokesman said after a meeting chaired by deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand here yesterday.
The spokesman said work on 4,131 projects sanctioned under IHSDP has been taken up in Kashmir and Jammu divisions in the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore