Centre approves 108 JNNURM projects in J&K
Srinagar: The Centre has approved 108 projects at a cumulative cost of Rs 1,312 crore under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewable Mission in Jammu and Kashmir.
"An amount of Rs 1,312 crore stands approved for 108 projects under JNNURM, while 6,131 dwelling units have been sanctioned under Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) in JK," an official spokesman said after a meeting chaired by deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand here yesterday.
The spokesman said work on 4,131 projects sanctioned under IHSDP has been taken up in Kashmir and Jammu divisions in the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured