Centre approves 108 JNNURM projects in J&K
Srinagar: The Centre has approved 108 projects at a cumulative cost of Rs 1,312 crore under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewable Mission in Jammu and Kashmir.
"An amount of Rs 1,312 crore stands approved for 108 projects under JNNURM, while 6,131 dwelling units have been sanctioned under Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) in JK," an official spokesman said after a meeting chaired by deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand here yesterday.
The spokesman said work on 4,131 projects sanctioned under IHSDP has been taken up in Kashmir and Jammu divisions in the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them