Centre for youths to find job in J&K
Srinagar: Army has established a centre
which would guide educated youths to find employment in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Baramullah district.
"Youth Guidance Node, set up at Army Goodwill School
Boniyar at Uri tehsil, will facilitate local youth to choose
and select from the various employment opportunities
available," a defence spokesman said.
The YGN will also counsel youth on various avenues
available for pursuing higher studies at various institutions
across the country.
The centre is equipped with modern facilities, including
free Internet access, free registration, coaching, display
boards and a library, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling