Centre for youths to find job in J&K
Srinagar: Army has established a centre
which would guide educated youths to find employment in Jammu
and Kashmir`s Baramullah district.
"Youth Guidance Node, set up at Army Goodwill School
Boniyar at Uri tehsil, will facilitate local youth to choose
and select from the various employment opportunities
available," a defence spokesman said.
The YGN will also counsel youth on various avenues
available for pursuing higher studies at various institutions
across the country.
The centre is equipped with modern facilities, including
free Internet access, free registration, coaching, display
boards and a library, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui