Centre should hold talks with Naxals: Agnivesh
Srinagar: Social activist Swami Agnivesh
on Tuesday demanded that the Centre should hold talks with the Naxals,
saying if it can have dialogue with Pakistan then why the
government cannot have deliberations with the Maoists.
"Naxals are ready for the talks. Why are they
(government) not talking to them when they are talking to the
entire world, talking to Pakistan and China," he said on
sidelines of a function here.
Agnivesh also said that Naxals attacking para-military
forces is wrong because a security person is also a "son of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack