Check crime graph in Jammu region: J&K govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government Wednesday directed senior police officials to intensify night-patrolling and ensure adequate security to check the incidents of crime in Jammu region.
Minister of State for Home, Sajjad Ahmad Kichloo in a high-level meeting here said that there has been an increase in crime in districts of Kathua, Samba and Jammu.
Kichloo asked police chiefs of the three districts to take stern action to bring down the crime graph.
"We must instill a sense of confidence and security among the people," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena