Check crime graph in Jammu region: J&K govt
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government Wednesday directed senior police officials to intensify night-patrolling and ensure adequate security to check the incidents of crime in Jammu region.
Minister of State for Home, Sajjad Ahmad Kichloo in a high-level meeting here said that there has been an increase in crime in districts of Kathua, Samba and Jammu.
Kichloo asked police chiefs of the three districts to take stern action to bring down the crime graph.
"We must instill a sense of confidence and security among the people," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!