Class VIII question paper leaked in Jammu, probe ordered
Jammu: A Class VIII board examination question paper was leaked, following which Jammu and Kashmir government has ordered a probe into the incident and postpone the exams in Poonch district of the state.
Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand ordered a probe into the incident and two officials, who were found involved in the leakage of a question paper, have been placed under suspension, official spokesman said today.
Deputy Chief Minister has directed Deputy Commissioner Poonch to probe the leakage of question paper, he said.
"An FIR has already been lodged in the case. The examination, meanwhile has been postponed", the spokesman said.
A question paper of Class VIII was leaked on Thursday and it was available in the market before the examination, which triggered protests in the district.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Uttarakhand political crisis: BJP offered Rs 50 crore, party tickets and RS seats to Congress MLAs?
- Supreme Court reserves order on conduct of NEET or AIPMT for medical colleges' admission
- IRNSS-1G launch: PM Modi lauds ISRO, says it's a great gift to people of India from scientists
- SHOCKING VIDEO: OMG! This bowler was almost killed after being hit on face by ball...
- Sniffing rosemary helps improve brain power of old people