Clear all snow-bound roads: Minister to Kupwara administration
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir minister Mir Saifullah on Sunday directed the administration in Kupwara to make all snow-bound village roads traffic-worthy.
He asked the administration to press all men and machinery into service to clear all interior and links roads of accumulated snow.
The roads were closed following heavy snowing in the district recently.
Saifullah, the Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs minister, said top priority should be accorded to clearance of all road communications, especially in rural areas, to allow hassle-free movement of locals.
Mir asked the Bacon authorities to press more men and material into service for early reopening of Kupwara-Tangdhar road.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living