Close collaboration among institutions needed: J-K Governor
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N
Vohra on Sunday called for close and effective ties among the
universities, colleges and schools for improving educational
standards and quality of teaching in the state.
The Governor was addressing the 13th Annual Day
Function of the K C Public School here.
The synergy among the educational institutions would
benefit the entire student community, Vohra said.
More resources should be provided to universities,
colleges and higher secondary schools so that they are able to
effectively meet their objectives, he said.
Urban schools, which have sound financial resources
and good infrastructure, should support institutions in rural
areas, the Governor added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez