Close collaboration among institutions needed: J-K Governor
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N
Vohra on Sunday called for close and effective ties among the
universities, colleges and schools for improving educational
standards and quality of teaching in the state.
The Governor was addressing the 13th Annual Day
Function of the K C Public School here.
The synergy among the educational institutions would
benefit the entire student community, Vohra said.
More resources should be provided to universities,
colleges and higher secondary schools so that they are able to
effectively meet their objectives, he said.
Urban schools, which have sound financial resources
and good infrastructure, should support institutions in rural
areas, the Governor added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family