Coalition failed to get transparency in Govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party
on Monday alleged that the National Conference-led coalition had
failed to bring transparency and accountability in the
administration and charged it with legalizing corruption and
"The NC-led coalition headed by Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah has totally failed to bring transparency and
accountability in the administration. Legalizing corruption
and nepotism was the only noticeable achievement during the
3-year tenure of this government," former minister and PDP
leader Rangil Singh told a public meeting in R S Pura area
of Jammu district.
He regretted that during the last three years corruption
has crossed all limits and accused the ruling party of being
involved in encouraging corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today