Coalition failed to get transparency in Govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party
on Monday alleged that the National Conference-led coalition had
failed to bring transparency and accountability in the
administration and charged it with legalizing corruption and
"The NC-led coalition headed by Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah has totally failed to bring transparency and
accountability in the administration. Legalizing corruption
and nepotism was the only noticeable achievement during the
3-year tenure of this government," former minister and PDP
leader Rangil Singh told a public meeting in R S Pura area
of Jammu district.
He regretted that during the last three years corruption
has crossed all limits and accused the ruling party of being
involved in encouraging corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet