Committee formed to weed out corrupt, inefficient officers
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
has constituted a committee to make recommendations for
encouraging honest officials and to weed out the corrupt,
non-performing and inefficient.
According to a government order, Chief Secretary
S S Kapur shall be the Chairman of the Committee with Chairman
of JK Special Tribunal as its member and Secretary of General
Administration Department as member-secretary.
The Committee shall make recommendations to the
state government within a month, the order said.
The Committee will secure necessary inputs from
Vigilance Commissioner and Inspector General of Police (CID),
The two officers will also remain associated with the
Committee as special invitees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"