Committee formed to weed out corrupt, inefficient officers
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
has constituted a committee to make recommendations for
encouraging honest officials and to weed out the corrupt,
non-performing and inefficient.
According to a government order, Chief Secretary
S S Kapur shall be the Chairman of the Committee with Chairman
of JK Special Tribunal as its member and Secretary of General
Administration Department as member-secretary.
The Committee shall make recommendations to the
state government within a month, the order said.
The Committee will secure necessary inputs from
Vigilance Commissioner and Inspector General of Police (CID),
The two officers will also remain associated with the
Committee as special invitees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?