Committee formed to weed out corrupt, inefficient officers
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
has constituted a committee to make recommendations for
encouraging honest officials and to weed out the corrupt,
non-performing and inefficient.
According to a government order, Chief Secretary
S S Kapur shall be the Chairman of the Committee with Chairman
of JK Special Tribunal as its member and Secretary of General
Administration Department as member-secretary.
The Committee shall make recommendations to the
state government within a month, the order said.
The Committee will secure necessary inputs from
Vigilance Commissioner and Inspector General of Police (CID),
The two officers will also remain associated with the
Committee as special invitees.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed