Committee formed to weed out corrupt, inefficient officers
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
has constituted a committee to make recommendations for
encouraging honest officials and to weed out the corrupt,
non-performing and inefficient.
According to a government order, Chief Secretary
S S Kapur shall be the Chairman of the Committee with Chairman
of JK Special Tribunal as its member and Secretary of General
Administration Department as member-secretary.
The Committee shall make recommendations to the
state government within a month, the order said.
The Committee will secure necessary inputs from
Vigilance Commissioner and Inspector General of Police (CID),
The two officers will also remain associated with the
Committee as special invitees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note