Compulsory health certificate must for Amarnath pilgrims: SASB
Jammu: Pilgrims to the Amarnath cave shrine in South Kashmir Himalayas will have to submit a compulsory health certificate while seeking registeration for the annual pilgrimage, Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) on Friday said.
"Yatris will have to submit revised compulsory health certificate while seeking registration for this year`s Amarnath Yatra, scheduled to commence on June 28 and conclude on August 21," Navin Choudhary, Chief Executive Officer, SASB said.
Choudhary further informed that to ensure against use of fraudulent health certificates, the list of doctors and medical institutes will be uploaded on the SASB website.
Certificates issued only by doctors or medical institutes authorised by state governments and UT administration will be valid for registration. Health certificates issued after February 1, 2013 will be valid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read