Compulsory health certificate must for Amarnath pilgrims: SASB
Jammu: Pilgrims to the Amarnath cave shrine in South Kashmir Himalayas will have to submit a compulsory health certificate while seeking registeration for the annual pilgrimage, Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) on Friday said.
"Yatris will have to submit revised compulsory health certificate while seeking registration for this year`s Amarnath Yatra, scheduled to commence on June 28 and conclude on August 21," Navin Choudhary, Chief Executive Officer, SASB said.
Choudhary further informed that to ensure against use of fraudulent health certificates, the list of doctors and medical institutes will be uploaded on the SASB website.
Certificates issued only by doctors or medical institutes authorised by state governments and UT administration will be valid for registration. Health certificates issued after February 1, 2013 will be valid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'