Cong denies clashes between two J&K ministers
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) Wednesday denied media reports of clashes between two Congress ministers in the state cabinet meeting.
"Spreading of such news in the media is the handiwork of some people with vested interests to create confusion in the state Congress. The news of clashes between two party ministers in state cabinet is totally wrong," JKPCC spokesperson and MLC, Ravinder Sharma, said.
There were reports in news channels about clashes between two congress ministers - Taj Mohi-ud-Din and Sham Lal Sharma during the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today.
Both ministers also denied the reports.
"There was no clash or anything adverse between us -- these reports are totally baseless and factually incorrect," Minister for Medical Education and Sports, Taj Mohi-ud-Din said.
There was reported tension between Taj and PHE, Irrigation and Flood Control Minister Sham Lal Sharma after probes in the departments of Health and PHE and Irrigation and Flood Control, over supply of sub-standard drugs and other irregularities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Eurozone business activity strong despite Brexit: Survey
- India does not play for rankings, says Virat Kohli
- US backs Amnesty over India sedition case, says it respects group's right to express freely
- ''No Indian hand in Nepal government change''
- Daddy's little girl Priyanka Chopra remembers father on his third birth anniversary! See pic