Cong Seva Dal demands CBI Probe against Land Mafia in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress
Seva Dal (JKPSD) on Wednesday demanded a CBI probe into alleged land
grabbing by land mafia including governemnt officials, in
"We demand a CBI probe into land grabbing by land mafia
including governemnt officials in Jammu", Chief J&K Seva Dal
Balvinder Singh Sambyal told reporters here.
Sambyal demanded the inquiry into alleged nexus
between land mafia and some officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!