Cong Seva Dal demands CBI Probe against Land Mafia in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress
Seva Dal (JKPSD) on Wednesday demanded a CBI probe into alleged land
grabbing by land mafia including governemnt officials, in
"We demand a CBI probe into land grabbing by land mafia
including governemnt officials in Jammu", Chief J&K Seva Dal
Balvinder Singh Sambyal told reporters here.
Sambyal demanded the inquiry into alleged nexus
between land mafia and some officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!