Cong Seva Dal demands CBI Probe against Land Mafia in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress
Seva Dal (JKPSD) on Wednesday demanded a CBI probe into alleged land
grabbing by land mafia including governemnt officials, in
"We demand a CBI probe into land grabbing by land mafia
including governemnt officials in Jammu", Chief J&K Seva Dal
Balvinder Singh Sambyal told reporters here.
Sambyal demanded the inquiry into alleged nexus
between land mafia and some officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city