Cong Seva Dal demands CBI Probe against Land Mafia in Jammu
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress
Seva Dal (JKPSD) on Wednesday demanded a CBI probe into alleged land
grabbing by land mafia including governemnt officials, in
"We demand a CBI probe into land grabbing by land mafia
including governemnt officials in Jammu", Chief J&K Seva Dal
Balvinder Singh Sambyal told reporters here.
Sambyal demanded the inquiry into alleged nexus
between land mafia and some officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official