`Consider views from Valley in Indo-Pak talks`
Srinagar: Moderate faction of Hurriyat
Conference led by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Monday called for
inclusion of Kashmiri leaders in the Indo-Pakistan dialogue
process for resolution of Kashmir issue.
"The leaderships that represent the sentiment and
aspirations of Kashmiris have to be included in the talks
between India and Pakistan for finding a durable and lasting
solution to Kashmir issue," Mirwaiz told Canadian Deputy High
Commissioner Jim Nickel here.
Nickel, accompanied by Canadian diplomat Madhusri Das,
met Mirwaiz and other Hurriyat leaders at the latter`s
The Hurriyat leader said he had a detailed interaction
with Nickel about the various aspects of Kashmir issue and
need for resolving it to achieve lasting peace in South Asian
"We also apprised the Deputy High Commissioner about the
latest situation prevailing in Kashmir, including the
revelation about the unmarked graves," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened