Convention to commemorate Indo-Pak relations begins in Jammu
Jammu: Three Pakistani guests are among the 100 delegates who are attending a two-day convention organised here to highlight relations between India and Pakistan.
The Pakistani participants include political analyst Mubasir Latief, advocate and peace activist Choudhary Muneer and artist Madhya Gohar, Pakistan-India Peoples Forum for
Peace and Democracy (PIPFPD) vice-president Ved Bhasin said.
The annual convention which started today will deliberate on peace, democracy and Indo-Pak friendship among other issues, he said.
The problems between the two nations and the various factors which have a bearing on their relationship will also be discussed during this event, Bhasin, also Chairman of
Kashmir Times group of publications, added.
He felt that PIPFPD forum was not only strengthening people-to-people contacts between the two countries, but also influencing those at the helm to revive and push forward the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why