Cop injured in militant attack in Jammu
Srinagar: A police man was shot at and injured today allegedly by militants in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
Constable Rajender was shot at by militants at Awantipora from close range, a police spokesman said, adding, the injured constable was taken to a hospital where his condition was stated to be stable.
This is second attack by militants on security forces in Kashmir within 24 hours.
Eight BSF personnel were injured in a militant attack at Pampore town late last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stunner Shilpa Shetty gives ultimate 'summer fashion' goals in crisp white!
- Is Delhi on terror radar? This week's bus explosion in Haryana hints at 'something big'
- Lionel Messi due to go on trial in Spain for tax fraud
- Get up-close with Datsun Redi Go: Watch review
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route