Cop injured in militant attack in Jammu
Srinagar: A police man was shot at and injured today allegedly by militants in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
Constable Rajender was shot at by militants at Awantipora from close range, a police spokesman said, adding, the injured constable was taken to a hospital where his condition was stated to be stable.
This is second attack by militants on security forces in Kashmir within 24 hours.
Eight BSF personnel were injured in a militant attack at Pampore town late last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi