Country eager to hear views of Sonia, Rahul on recent scams
Jammu: The country is eager to hear the views of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul on the various scams which recently hit the headlines, activist Manish Sisodia said on Sunday.
"People are unaware about what both Sonia and Rahul Gandhi think about illegal land acquisition. The country is eager to hear out Congress party chief Sonia Gandhi and party general secretary Rahul Gandhi on the recent scams," Sisodia, a close aide of anti-graft crusader Arvind Kejriwal, told reporters here.
He said Congress leaders like Digvijay Singh should urge his party leaders to face the public and answer their questions.
We will also answer all questions there, he added.
Recent exposes have shown that all major political parties are corrupt.
The Congress party and the BJP might have different names, but both have the same aspirations, he alleged.
In reply to a question about foreign funding for Kejriwal and violation of service rules while he was an IRS officer, Sisodia said India Against Corruption is ready to face everything and answer all questions related to Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future