Court asks J&K minister to be booked for slapping officer
Jammu: A Jammu and Kashmir court Monday directed police to register a case against Minister of State for Home Sajjad Ahmad Kichloo for allegedly slapping an official.
Kishtwar Chief Judicial Magistrate Ajay Kumar Gupta directed police to register a first information report (FIR) against Kichloo for allegedly slapping Riyaz Ahmad Choudhary, chief executive officer of the Kishtwar Development Authority, April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?