CRPF jawan on duty at minister`s house shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan, on duty at the summer residence of a Jammu and Kashmir minister, Friday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle.
Constable Rahul Kumar of 79 Battalion CRPF allegedly shot himself around 5 am at the official residence of Rural Development Minister Ali Mohammad Sagar at Church Lane here, police said.
Kumar died on the spot, police said adding that it was not immediately known why he took the extreme step.
The minister or his family members were not present in the house when the incident happened as they are currently in Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview