CRPF officer calls on Guv, briefs him on situation in J&K
Srinagar: A senior CRPF officer today briefed Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra on the situation in districts, falling under his area of responsibility, in Kashmir Valley.
CRPF Inspector General (Operations) P K Singh called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here, an official spokesman said.
Singh briefed the Governor about the overall law and order situation in his area of responsibility which includes Srinagar, Ganderbal and Budgam districts, he said.
The officer also informed the Governor about certain aspects of the role and responsibility being discharged by the CRPF in coordination with the state police, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Boxing as good as dead in India, rues Mary Kom
- David Cameron calls on LGBT community to live 'freely'
- Wimbledon: Andy Murray and admirer of `incredibly consistent` Novak Djokovic
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 ultra light howitzers from US
- Dominika Cibulkova beats Karolina Pliskova in Eastbourne final, claims first grass court title