CRPF officer calls on Guv, briefs him on situation in J&K
Srinagar: A senior CRPF officer today briefed Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra on the situation in districts, falling under his area of responsibility, in Kashmir Valley.
CRPF Inspector General (Operations) P K Singh called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here, an official spokesman said.
Singh briefed the Governor about the overall law and order situation in his area of responsibility which includes Srinagar, Ganderbal and Budgam districts, he said.
The officer also informed the Governor about certain aspects of the role and responsibility being discharged by the CRPF in coordination with the state police, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj