CRPF officer calls on Guv, briefs him on situation in J&K
Srinagar: A senior CRPF officer today briefed Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra on the situation in districts, falling under his area of responsibility, in Kashmir Valley.
CRPF Inspector General (Operations) P K Singh called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here, an official spokesman said.
Singh briefed the Governor about the overall law and order situation in his area of responsibility which includes Srinagar, Ganderbal and Budgam districts, he said.
The officer also informed the Governor about certain aspects of the role and responsibility being discharged by the CRPF in coordination with the state police, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?