CRPF officer calls on Guv, briefs him on situation in J&K
Srinagar: A senior CRPF officer today briefed Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra on the situation in districts, falling under his area of responsibility, in Kashmir Valley.
CRPF Inspector General (Operations) P K Singh called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan here, an official spokesman said.
Singh briefed the Governor about the overall law and order situation in his area of responsibility which includes Srinagar, Ganderbal and Budgam districts, he said.
The officer also informed the Governor about certain aspects of the role and responsibility being discharged by the CRPF in coordination with the state police, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack