Deal with law-breakers firmly: J&K DGP
Srinagar: The Director General of Jammu and
Kashmir Police Kuldeep Khoda on Saturday asked police officers to
firmly deal with law-breakers.
"We have to ensure that law-abiding people are not
harassed at any cost but law breakers are to be dealt with
firm hand", Khoda said addressing a series of meetings at
district police headquarters in Shopian, Kulgam and Pulwama
districts of South Kashmir.
He reviewed the security scenario in the 3 districts and
stressed on strengthening community policing mechanism by
associating with the public.
The DGP asked the people to ensure people-friendly
policing while dealing with the situations.
He said that peace is pre-requisite for progress and
prosperity of the state and police along with other security
agencies are determined to curb the activities of anti-social
elements who want to disrupt peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news