Deal with law-breakers firmly: J&K DGP
Srinagar: The Director General of Jammu and
Kashmir Police Kuldeep Khoda on Saturday asked police officers to
firmly deal with law-breakers.
"We have to ensure that law-abiding people are not
harassed at any cost but law breakers are to be dealt with
firm hand", Khoda said addressing a series of meetings at
district police headquarters in Shopian, Kulgam and Pulwama
districts of South Kashmir.
He reviewed the security scenario in the 3 districts and
stressed on strengthening community policing mechanism by
associating with the public.
The DGP asked the people to ensure people-friendly
policing while dealing with the situations.
He said that peace is pre-requisite for progress and
prosperity of the state and police along with other security
agencies are determined to curb the activities of anti-social
elements who want to disrupt peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE