Death toll in Kashmir storm rises to two
Srinagar: The death toll in the windstorm
across Kashmir has risen to two after a 65-year-old man
succumbed to his injuries at a hospital here.
Mohammad Akram Regoo, a resident of Khrew in south
Kashmir`s Pulwama district, succumbed to his injuries this
morning at SKIMS Hospital in Soura, an official spokesman
The victim, Regoo, was injured when the roof of his house
collapsed during the windstorm yesterday.
Nearly 9,000 structures, including 6,600 houses, were
damaged in the windstorms in Kashmir which lasted two days
injuring 16 persons.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev