Death toll in Rajouri militant attack goes up to two
Jammu: With a passenger succumbing to
injuries, the death toll in the militant attack on a civilian bus in Rajouri district has gone upto two, officials said here Thursday.
Ghulam Nabi of Thanamandi succumbed to injuries late
last night in Rajouri Hospital.
A woman, Kiran Bala of Muthi here, was killed and 19
others, including two jawans, were injured when militants
attacked an army convoy by opening indiscriminate firing in
Dera Ki Gali area yesterday. A civilian bus, passing through the area, came amid a volley of bullets.
Four critically injured passengers, who were airlifted
to Jammu and admitted in Government Medical college (GMC)
hospital, are responding to the treatment, they said.
Two army jawans- Daleep Singh and Kripal Singh- were
admitted in Military Hospital and 12 other civilians are
being treated in Rajouri hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune