Death toll in Rajouri militant attack goes up to two
Jammu: With a passenger succumbing to
injuries, the death toll in the militant attack on a civilian bus in Rajouri district has gone upto two, officials said here Thursday.
Ghulam Nabi of Thanamandi succumbed to injuries late
last night in Rajouri Hospital.
A woman, Kiran Bala of Muthi here, was killed and 19
others, including two jawans, were injured when militants
attacked an army convoy by opening indiscriminate firing in
Dera Ki Gali area yesterday. A civilian bus, passing through the area, came amid a volley of bullets.
Four critically injured passengers, who were airlifted
to Jammu and admitted in Government Medical college (GMC)
hospital, are responding to the treatment, they said.
Two army jawans- Daleep Singh and Kripal Singh- were
admitted in Military Hospital and 12 other civilians are
being treated in Rajouri hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday