Declare Pakistan as `terrorist state`: Kashmiri Pandits to govt
Jammu: An organisation of Kashmiri Pandits
on Friday demanded that India should declare Pakistan as a
"terrorist state" and New Delhi refrain from acting as a
surrogate nation to the United States.
"We demand that the Government of India must declare
Pakistan as a terrorist state and discontinue forthwith its
dialogue with Islamabad," Panun Kashmir chairperson Ajay
Chrungoo told reporters here.
"The American call to India to show patience smacks of
hypocrisy and double standards. It also smacks of deliberate
pressures being exerted on India to toe a line which is only
in the American interests in the region," he said.
"India should not act as a surrogate nation and
demonstrate its resolve to exist as a sovereign state."
"We dismiss and disapprove of the contention of
Government of India to continue dialogue with Pakistan despite
the universal acknowledgment about its neck-deep involvement
in the international terrorism that has gripped the whole
world," he said.
India has been the worst victim of jihadi terrorism
promoted by Pakistan as an instrument of its foreign policy,
The willingness of the government to continue dialogue
with Pakistan despite the global outrage caused due to the
latter`s involvement in acting as a base for international
terrorism will further strengthen radical jihadi forces in
India, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH