Declare Pakistan as `terrorist state`: Kashmiri Pandits to govt
Jammu: An organisation of Kashmiri Pandits
on Friday demanded that India should declare Pakistan as a
"terrorist state" and New Delhi refrain from acting as a
surrogate nation to the United States.
"We demand that the Government of India must declare
Pakistan as a terrorist state and discontinue forthwith its
dialogue with Islamabad," Panun Kashmir chairperson Ajay
Chrungoo told reporters here.
"The American call to India to show patience smacks of
hypocrisy and double standards. It also smacks of deliberate
pressures being exerted on India to toe a line which is only
in the American interests in the region," he said.
"India should not act as a surrogate nation and
demonstrate its resolve to exist as a sovereign state."
"We dismiss and disapprove of the contention of
Government of India to continue dialogue with Pakistan despite
the universal acknowledgment about its neck-deep involvement
in the international terrorism that has gripped the whole
world," he said.
India has been the worst victim of jihadi terrorism
promoted by Pakistan as an instrument of its foreign policy,
The willingness of the government to continue dialogue
with Pakistan despite the global outrage caused due to the
latter`s involvement in acting as a base for international
terrorism will further strengthen radical jihadi forces in
India, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter