Decomposed bodies of two militants recovered
Jammu: The Army has recovered decomposed bodies of two militants, suspected to have died due to extreme cold conditions, from high altitude in Kishtwar district of
Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
Acting on an information, security forces have recovered the bodies from over 4,000 mt high Badidoke area in Bonjwa belt of Kishtwar district today, Army official said.
The bodies are being brought down for identification, they said.
One AK rifle and large quantity of ammunition was recovered from the spot.
It appear that the militants might have died due to cold and snowy condition long time back, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister