Decomposed bodies of two militants recovered
Jammu: The Army has recovered decomposed bodies of two militants, suspected to have died due to extreme cold conditions, from high altitude in Kishtwar district of
Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
Acting on an information, security forces have recovered the bodies from over 4,000 mt high Badidoke area in Bonjwa belt of Kishtwar district today, Army official said.
The bodies are being brought down for identification, they said.
One AK rifle and large quantity of ammunition was recovered from the spot.
It appear that the militants might have died due to cold and snowy condition long time back, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen