Decomposed bodies of two militants recovered
Jammu: The Army has recovered decomposed bodies of two militants, suspected to have died due to extreme cold conditions, from high altitude in Kishtwar district of
Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
Acting on an information, security forces have recovered the bodies from over 4,000 mt high Badidoke area in Bonjwa belt of Kishtwar district today, Army official said.
The bodies are being brought down for identification, they said.
One AK rifle and large quantity of ammunition was recovered from the spot.
It appear that the militants might have died due to cold and snowy condition long time back, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!