Decomposed bodies of two militants recovered
Jammu: The Army has recovered decomposed bodies of two militants, suspected to have died due to extreme cold conditions, from high altitude in Kishtwar district of
Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
Acting on an information, security forces have recovered the bodies from over 4,000 mt high Badidoke area in Bonjwa belt of Kishtwar district today, Army official said.
The bodies are being brought down for identification, they said.
One AK rifle and large quantity of ammunition was recovered from the spot.
It appear that the militants might have died due to cold and snowy condition long time back, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends