Decomposed body of abducted girl recovered in J&K
Bhaderwah: The decomposed body of a minor girl, who was allegedly abducted by a youth on July 3, was recovered in Bhaderwah belt of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, police said.
On the basis of information given by locals, police recovered the semi-naked body of the 10-year-old girl Kajal Devi in bushes near Nalthi Park of the district, they said.
The victim was kidnapped by Tirath Singh of Kauch village on July 3. However, after the family members lodged a complaint against him, police arrested Tirath.
Police claimed that the girl might have been raped by the accused, adding that a case has been registered against him.
- DNA: 7-year-old girl from Bandipora praises Indian Army; shames people running Kashmir agenda
- DNA: Today in History | April 28, 2016
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Watch: NASA's Curiosity Mars rover crosses rugged plateau!
- IPL 2016: Usman Khawaja comes in for injured Faf du Plessis for Rising Pune Sunrisers
- Tragic! Girl cracks IIT-JEE but kills herself as she didn’t want to be engineer
- Roger Federer signs up for Madrid Masters
- Cash is not always king: FIFA chief Gianni Infantino hails Leicester `fairytale`