Delhi HC blast: Remand of two J&K youths extended
Kishtwar: The police remand of two youths,
arrested here in connection with their alleged role in sending
the e-mail claiming responsibility for the Delhi High Court
blast, was extended by three more days.
Principal District and Sessions Judge NL Manhas
extended the remand of Shariq Ahmed and Abid Hussain who were
arrested on September 13 and sent to seven-day police remand.
The duo, residents of Kishtwar town, are close kins of
two surrendered militants -- Irshad Ahmed and Farooq Ahmed.
Two more persons -- Aamir Abas and Hilal Amin -- were
held on September 15. Amir was remanded in 7-day police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred