Delhi HC blast: Remand of two J&K youths extended
Kishtwar: The police remand of two youths,
arrested here in connection with their alleged role in sending
the e-mail claiming responsibility for the Delhi High Court
blast, was extended by three more days.
Principal District and Sessions Judge NL Manhas
extended the remand of Shariq Ahmed and Abid Hussain who were
arrested on September 13 and sent to seven-day police remand.
The duo, residents of Kishtwar town, are close kins of
two surrendered militants -- Irshad Ahmed and Farooq Ahmed.
Two more persons -- Aamir Abas and Hilal Amin -- were
held on September 15. Amir was remanded in 7-day police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened