Dogra Front, Shiv Sena protest against power cuts in Jammu
Jammu: Activists of Dogra Front and Shiv Sena on Monday took out a protest rally against the state government over the alleged chronic power outages and inconsistent water supply in Jammu.
People of Jammu are being deprived of basic facilities and the power supply to the city is extremely poor, state chief of Shiv Sena and Dogra Front, Ashok Gupta said.
The shortage of power supply has led to scarcity of water in the city, he said.
Gupta slammed the Jammu and Kashmir government of failing to find a solution to the problems faced by Jammu residents, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’