Don`t back off after one interview: Omar to Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Don`t back off after one interview with one channel. This is the advice to Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi from Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
"All I would tell him (Rahul) not to sort of back off after one interview with one channel. My advice to him, and I have no hesitation in sharing this, is that he has done one with one channel and it will be helpful to go out and do a few more.
"It will be good for him and it will be good for all of us," Omar said during India Today conclave here.
Omar was asked as to what would be one advice which he would desire to give to Rahul Gandhi.
Rahul`s interview had drawn flak from rival parties and had left the Congress squirming.
The Chief Minister said he and Rahul often discuss politics.
"It would be impossible not to talk politics. Of course we do. But would I consider myself among the circle of advisers, No," Omar said.
The Chief Minister refused to discuss details of probable deliberations among the two leaders saying he would "find more private way of doing it".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling