Don`t sideline J&K issue: Syed Ali Geelani to Pak
Srinagar: Hurriyat hawk Syed Ali Shah
Geelani on Monday said Pakistan should not sideline the Kashmir
issue and place it on the backburner.
"Pakistan has been a party to the Jammu and Kashmir
issue since 1947," the chairman of the hardline faction of
the Hurriyat Conference said here.
"It is not acceptable if Pakistan sidelines the Kashmir
issue and places it on the backburner," Geelani said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on