Don`t sideline J&K issue: Syed Ali Geelani to Pak
Srinagar: Hurriyat hawk Syed Ali Shah
Geelani on Monday said Pakistan should not sideline the Kashmir
issue and place it on the backburner.
"Pakistan has been a party to the Jammu and Kashmir
issue since 1947," the chairman of the hardline faction of
the Hurriyat Conference said here.
"It is not acceptable if Pakistan sidelines the Kashmir
issue and places it on the backburner," Geelani said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug