Don`t sideline J&K issue: Syed Ali Geelani to Pak
Srinagar: Hurriyat hawk Syed Ali Shah
Geelani on Monday said Pakistan should not sideline the Kashmir
issue and place it on the backburner.
"Pakistan has been a party to the Jammu and Kashmir
issue since 1947," the chairman of the hardline faction of
the Hurriyat Conference said here.
"It is not acceptable if Pakistan sidelines the Kashmir
issue and places it on the backburner," Geelani said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic