Don`t sideline Kashmir issue: Geelani to India, Pak
Srinagar: Hardline faction of Hurriyat
Conference on Friday cautioned India and Pakistan against
sidelining Kashmir issue, saying "peace, development and
prosperity in the sub-continent is linked with resolution of
the long standing issue."
"Kashmiris are the well wishers of both the countries
and understand that peace will elude the region till the final
settlement of Kashmir issue," Hurriyat Chairman Syed Ali Shah
Geelani said addressing a public meeting at Humhama near
"We caution Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan
against ignoring Kashmir during their cricket diplomacy as
only resolution of this issue will lead to trust among the two
nations and peace in the South Asian region," Geelani added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'