Don`t speculate on HuJI e-mail: J&K police
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police on Friday
appealed to media not to carry "speculative" details about the
HuJI e-mail in connection with the Delhi High Court blast.
Inspector General of Police, Jammu Zone, Dilbagh Singh
urged print and electronic media in the state not to publish
or telecast any speculative detail which may not be correct
about the Harkat-ul-Jehadi Islami (HuJI) e-mail that originated
from a cyber cafe at Kishtwar.
"Such speculative publication or telecasts are seriously
hampering the investigation of the case and are not in the
national interest," Singh said.
"Relevant details of the case shall be shared with the
media at appropriate time officially," the IGP said.
Fourteen people were killed in the powerful blast outside
the Delhi High Court on September 07.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!