Earthquake rocks J&K’s Bhaderwah again
Bhaderwah (J&K): A low intensity tremor shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on Friday, triggering panic among the people.
The moderate intensity tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook the valley at around 1:09 AM, Met officials said.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury reported from anywhere, the officials said.
However, it triggered fear among the people, most of whom were sleeping at their homes when the tremors shook the valley, leading them to rush out of their houses.
In May, Bhaderwah and adjoining areas witnessed 37 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy