Earthquake rocks J&K’s Bhaderwah again
Bhaderwah (J&K): A low intensity tremor shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on Friday, triggering panic among the people.
The moderate intensity tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook the valley at around 1:09 AM, Met officials said.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury reported from anywhere, the officials said.
However, it triggered fear among the people, most of whom were sleeping at their homes when the tremors shook the valley, leading them to rush out of their houses.
In May, Bhaderwah and adjoining areas witnessed 37 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP