Earthquake rocks J&K’s Bhaderwah again
Bhaderwah (J&K): A low intensity tremor shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on Friday, triggering panic among the people.
The moderate intensity tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook the valley at around 1:09 AM, Met officials said.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury reported from anywhere, the officials said.
However, it triggered fear among the people, most of whom were sleeping at their homes when the tremors shook the valley, leading them to rush out of their houses.
In May, Bhaderwah and adjoining areas witnessed 37 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption