Earthquake rocks J&K’s Bhaderwah again
Bhaderwah (J&K): A low intensity tremor shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on Friday, triggering panic among the people.
The moderate intensity tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook the valley at around 1:09 AM, Met officials said.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury reported from anywhere, the officials said.
However, it triggered fear among the people, most of whom were sleeping at their homes when the tremors shook the valley, leading them to rush out of their houses.
In May, Bhaderwah and adjoining areas witnessed 37 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him