Earthquake rocks J&K’s Bhaderwah again
Bhaderwah (J&K): A low intensity tremor shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on Friday, triggering panic among the people.
The moderate intensity tremor measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale shook the valley at around 1:09 AM, Met officials said.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury reported from anywhere, the officials said.
However, it triggered fear among the people, most of whom were sleeping at their homes when the tremors shook the valley, leading them to rush out of their houses.
In May, Bhaderwah and adjoining areas witnessed 37 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder