Elderly woman dies of heart attack en route to Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A 52-year-old man died of heart attack en route to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Reasi district, police said Tuesday.
Bal Krishen of Gujarat suffered the heart attack last evening in the Charan Pakida area on the Vaishnodevi trail.
He was rushed to hospital but declared brought dead by doctors there. The body has been handed over to his kin, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara