Elderly woman dies of heart attack en route to Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A 52-year-old man died of heart attack en route to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Reasi district, police said Tuesday.
Bal Krishen of Gujarat suffered the heart attack last evening in the Charan Pakida area on the Vaishnodevi trail.
He was rushed to hospital but declared brought dead by doctors there. The body has been handed over to his kin, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'