Elderly woman dies of heart attack en route to Vaishnodevi Shrine
Jammu: A 52-year-old man died of heart attack en route to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Reasi district, police said Tuesday.
Bal Krishen of Gujarat suffered the heart attack last evening in the Charan Pakida area on the Vaishnodevi trail.
He was rushed to hospital but declared brought dead by doctors there. The body has been handed over to his kin, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister