Elderly`s body found in river in Pulwama district
Srinagar: Body of a 60-year-old man was
today fished out from the river Jhelum in Pulwama district of
south Kashmir, a police spokesman said.
The body of Abdul Rehman Wani, a resident of
Kanjikul-Yaripora village of Kulgam, was found floating in the
river at village Padgampora-Awantipora, 32 kms from here, this
morning, he said, adding it was later fished out by a police
A case has been registered and investigations are on
to ascertain the cause of Wani`s death, the spokesman added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark