`Elements in Pak Army, ISI don`t want India-Pak ties improve`
New Delhi: Asserting that dialogue between India and Pakistan should continue notwithstanding the terrorist attack in Jammu region, Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad today said elements in Pakistan Army and ISI will continue such dastardly acts as they do not want relationship between the two countries to improve.
"There are forces in Pakistan Army and ISI which will continue to resort to such dastardly acts as they don`t want the relationship between India and Pakistan to improve. They did this just ahead of the meeting between the two Prime Ministers so that the talks get disrupted and the issue of Kashmir never gets solved," Azad said.
Calling it a long planned attack, Azad said the Army and ISI in Pakistan will continue to resort to such acts to assert their presence and to keep their importance intact in their country.
"The Army and the ISI think that if the relationship between India and Pakistan will improve then they will have no role and existence. Thus to assert their presence, that section foments trouble and terrorism in Kashmir and India through some channels," he said.
"I had served as a chief minister of Kashmir and I know how things work in Pakistan. Even the Prime Minister doesn`t get to know lot of things. Army and ISI have their own vested interests. But we should continue our political discussions and don`t let those forces affect it," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read