External consultants to monitor project works in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
decided to engage external consultants for monitoring of
projects being executed in the state, Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah said today.
"The smaller projects would be monitored by the
consultancy wing of NABARD called NABCONS," he said.
Works should be completed in the time-frame, he said at
the meeting of District Development Board (DDB) Udhampur held
to review the physical and financial progress of various
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!