External consultants to monitor project works in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
decided to engage external consultants for monitoring of
projects being executed in the state, Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah said today.
"The smaller projects would be monitored by the
consultancy wing of NABARD called NABCONS," he said.
Works should be completed in the time-frame, he said at
the meeting of District Development Board (DDB) Udhampur held
to review the physical and financial progress of various
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer