Fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.3 lakh recovered
Jammu: Fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.3 lakh was recovered by the BSF from near the Indo-Pak border in Jammu district of the state.
Jawans of 122 battalion of BSF during patrolling spotted some plastic packets lying close to the International Border (IB) at the Kharkole Border Out Post (BoP) in Suchetgarh sub-sector of Jammu district last evening, a BSF officer said here today.
During checking of the packets, fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.20 lakh was recovered, he said, adding, no arrests have been made.
BSF is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic