Fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.3 lakh recovered
Jammu: Fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.3 lakh was recovered by the BSF from near the Indo-Pak border in Jammu district of the state.
Jawans of 122 battalion of BSF during patrolling spotted some plastic packets lying close to the International Border (IB) at the Kharkole Border Out Post (BoP) in Suchetgarh sub-sector of Jammu district last evening, a BSF officer said here today.
During checking of the packets, fake currency with a face value of Rs 14.20 lakh was recovered, he said, adding, no arrests have been made.
BSF is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place