Farooq Abdullah trailing in Srinagar
Jammu: Sitting MP and National Conference President Farooq Abdullah was trailing in Srinagar seat by a margin of less than 500 votes over his PDP rival Hamid Karra.
At the completion of first round of voting, Abdullah had polled 1175 votes whereas his PDP rival polled 1592 votes.
Congress candidate and Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad was leading in Udahmpur Lok Sabha seat of Jammu and Kashmir over his BJP rival Jitendra Singh by over 1,500 votes.
The first trend available from the state for this seat showed that Azad had polled 20,101 votes whereas his nearest rival from BJP had polled 18,524 votes so far.
Panthers Party chief Bhim Singh was way behind at 1,204 votes.
In Jammu Parliamentary seat, BJP`s Jugal Kishore was ahead of the sitting MP from Congress by over 6,000 votes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why