Fire breaks out in hospital, none injured in J&K
Srinagar: A fire broke out in the Out Patient Department of a hospital here, resulting in partial damage to the building.
No one is injured in the incident.
"The fire broke out in the OPD section of the Bone and Joint Hospital at Barzulla this morning. Fire brigade personnel were pressed into action and the blaze was brought under control," a spokesman of the Fire and Emergency Services Department said.
He said all the patients, who had come for consultation, and hospital staff were evacuated to safety. No one was hurt in the incident.
The cause of fire was not known immediately, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof