Fire in Kashmir tourism department office, no casualty
Srinagar: A fire broke out in a building, housing the office of the Director Tourism (Kashmir), here today but there was no loss of life or injury to anyone, police said.
The building was partially damaged in the blaze but all records of the tourism department were safe, they said.
The fire, which erupted in the building located in the heart of Srinagar at around 1645 hrs, had been extinguished, police said.
The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, they said adding there were no casualties.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview