Fire in Kashmir tourism department office, no casualty
Srinagar: A fire broke out in a building, housing the office of the Director Tourism (Kashmir), here today but there was no loss of life or injury to anyone, police said.
The building was partially damaged in the blaze but all records of the tourism department were safe, they said.
The fire, which erupted in the building located in the heart of Srinagar at around 1645 hrs, had been extinguished, police said.
The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, they said adding there were no casualties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef