Fire in OPD of Kashmir`s biggest maternity hospital, no injury
Srinagar: Fire broke out in the out-patient department (OPD) of Kashmir`s biggest maternity hospital in Wazirbagh area of the city on Tuesday but there was no report of any casualty.
Smoke started billowing from the OPD wing of the 500-beded hospital this evening, an official of the fire and emergency services said.
He said 18 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot to put out the blaze.
The patients and attendants admitted in the nearby in- patient department were evacuated to safety, hospital sources said, adding there are no reports of any injury in the incident so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`