Fire in school building in Kashmir
Srinagar: A fire broke out in a school in North Kashmir`s Baramulla district early on Thursday, police said.
Fire broke out in the Government Boys Higher Secondary School in Diwan Bagh area of Baramulla district at 7:30 am, partially damaging the building, a police spokesman said.
He said the rooftop and the second floor of the building was damaged in the fire which has been brought under control now.
The cause of the fire is being ascertained, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks