Fire in school building in Kashmir
Srinagar: A fire broke out in a school in North Kashmir`s Baramulla district early on Thursday, police said.
Fire broke out in the Government Boys Higher Secondary School in Diwan Bagh area of Baramulla district at 7:30 am, partially damaging the building, a police spokesman said.
He said the rooftop and the second floor of the building was damaged in the fire which has been brought under control now.
The cause of the fire is being ascertained, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry
- AFI asks IAAF for Olympics wild card for javelin prodigy Neeraj Chopra