Fire in Srinagar hotel, nobody hurt
Srinagar: Fire broke out Monday in a hotel in Srinagar, which was completely booked by tourists. However, no one was injured, an official here said.
A senior officer of the fire brigade department said, "Fire broke out in the attic of hotel `Royal Residency` in Rajbagh area of the city this morning."
"All the staff and guests of the hotel were rescued and the fire was brought under control. The cause of the fire is being ascertained."
Most of the tourists had left on sightseeing tours to Gulmarg and Pahalgam hill stations when the mishap occurred.
"Nobody was injured in the incident," the fire brigade official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources