Firing at Indian posts along LoC
Jammu: Indian posts along the Line of Control in Mendhar belt of Poonch district came under firing, a BSF official said Friday.
However, there was no report of any causality.
There was a firing from across the border on Indian posts in Gagdiayal forward area along LoC last night, the official said.
There was small arms and rocket firing, he said adding there was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing.
The area is manned by troops of 112 battalion of BSF and 40 Rashtruya Rifles.
It was not known whether the firing came from Pakistani troops or militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!