Firing on BSF patrolling party in Poonch
Jammu: A patrolling party of Border Security Force today came under firing along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
However, no one was injured in the firing.
"There was firing on BSF patrolling party of 112 Battalion along LoC in forward belt of Mandi sub-sector of Poonch district today," a BSF official said tonight.
There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing, the officer said.
He said that the BSF troops fired back.
It was not known whether the firing came from militants or Pakistan Army along the LoC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Markandey Katju's hilarious take on PM Modi's foreign trips after NSG setback, here is what he said
- Is ginger the new pill for morning sickness?
- Uber rolls out upfront fares in India, US
- Bihar's Nirbhaya case: Prime accused in Motihari gang-rape arrested
- Brexit Vote: UK decides to quit European Union; PM David Cameron to resign