First J&K CVC holds review meeting
Jammu: The first Chief Vigilance Commissioner of Jammu and Kashmir Kuldeep Khoda on Monday held review meeting with the officials after taking over charge.
During the meeting, the CVC called for dedicated efforts towards ensuring good governance and effective public grievance redressal system.
It was also emphasised that the commission should speed up working and follow up with Government about pending prosecution sanctions.
On this occasion, the CVC gave a brief profile of the newly-constituted State Vigilance Commission (SVC) created under the Jammu and Kashmir State Vigilance Commission Act.
Vigilance Commissioner R K Jerath, Director (Vigilance Organisation) Owais Ahmed, IGP (Vigilance Organisation) Alok Puri and a number of other senior officials attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days