Five kg RDX recovered as troops bust hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces have recovered five
kilograms of Research Department Explosive (RDX) among a
huge cache of arms and ammunition from a militant hideout in
Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, an official said Wednesday.
On a tip-off, troops of Rashtriya Rifles (RR) launched a
search operation and busted a hideout in Thanala belt of
Ramban district last night, a Defence Spokesman said.
The recoveries include five kilograms of RDX, a rifle,
two grenades, 30 AK rounds, two A-K magazines, two detonators,
a satellite phone and one matrix sheet, besides a binocular,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars