Five kg RDX recovered as troops bust hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces have recovered five
kilograms of Research Department Explosive (RDX) among a
huge cache of arms and ammunition from a militant hideout in
Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, an official said Wednesday.
On a tip-off, troops of Rashtriya Rifles (RR) launched a
search operation and busted a hideout in Thanala belt of
Ramban district last night, a Defence Spokesman said.
The recoveries include five kilograms of RDX, a rifle,
two grenades, 30 AK rounds, two A-K magazines, two detonators,
a satellite phone and one matrix sheet, besides a binocular,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital