Five kg RDX recovered as troops bust hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces have recovered five
kilograms of Research Department Explosive (RDX) among a
huge cache of arms and ammunition from a militant hideout in
Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, an official said Wednesday.
On a tip-off, troops of Rashtriya Rifles (RR) launched a
search operation and busted a hideout in Thanala belt of
Ramban district last night, a Defence Spokesman said.
The recoveries include five kilograms of RDX, a rifle,
two grenades, 30 AK rounds, two A-K magazines, two detonators,
a satellite phone and one matrix sheet, besides a binocular,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read